Imagine everything you can do—and then come to beautiful Brenham, Texas, to do it.
One of the most beneficial ingredients for a healthy retirement lifestyle is anticipation—as in the anticipation of all the things that can keep you involved and happy. In Brenham, TX, Kruse Village has that ingredient, and it will never be in short supply.
Sit down for a game of bridge or start a creative arts project in our crafts room. Or if it’s physical activity you’d prefer, try these out for size:
- Automatic membership in the Blue Bell Aquatic Center, climate-controlled indoor and outdoor pools for therapy and leisure
- Work out in our fitness center
- Take a Tai Chi or Yoga class
- Play chair volleyball
- Be heart smart and walk one of our many private neighborhoods
For a somewhat gentler but no less enjoyable pace, how about:
- Flaunt your skills at cards, dominoes and board games
- Practice on our well-maintained putting green
- Socialize at our popular Happy Hour
- Join us for Movie Night
- Get creative with wood in our woodworking room
- Check out a book from our on-campus library
- Come listen to on of our many Guest Speakers
There are many activities in which your grandchildren or great grandchildren can also participate. Family can also join us every Sunday in our chapel for non-denominational services that are always warm and embracing. Just look at our calendar!