Expect to do more.
Our LaRoche Manor Assisted Living neighborhood is small—an average of only 30 residents—which allows us to provide highly personalized services such as medication administration, wellness nursing, transportation to medical appointments (within Washington County), and ongoing assessment and adjustment for each resident to address changing needs. It doesn’t get more personal than that.
Our residents appreciate the fact that we maintain a private, secure environment, and that LaRoche Manor Assisted Living is just a few steps from Active Senior Living, Rehabilitation and Memory Care. Spouses are never far apart, even when their levels of care differ.
Some LaRoche Manor Assisted Living residents come to us directly from the outside, while others move in from Active Senior Living. You have full access to all fitness and wellness programs. Levels of assistance and resident benefits include:
- Assistance with activities of daily living including bathing, dressing, incontinence care & hygiene
- Three meals daily plus snacks
- Administration & storage of all medications
- Health & Wellness monitoring (vital signs, weight)
- Programming designed to engage our residents in purposeful activities that are familiar, comforting & promote independence & success
- Weekly housekeeping, laundry & linen services
- All apartments comes with their own bathroom with walk in shower & individual climate control
- Emergency call system in every room
- Beauty/Barber shop services which also offers manicure & pedicure services
For more details on LaRoche Manor Assisted Living:
- Email Courtney Thomas, or call (979) 830-1996 ext. 2011
- Email Coy Fontenot, or call him at (979) 830-0073
Click to view/download Assisted Living – Floor Plan.